OLD SCHOOL COTTAGE
1. The accommodation must not be sub-let and the party shall be as stated on the Booking Form.
2. Any breakage, loss or damage to the premises, its furniture or contents must be paid for by the hirer.
3. The owners of the property will not be liable to any person for any personal injury or loss or damage to property, however caused.
4. The person making the booking must be 18 years old or over.
5. In the event of cancellation, the hirer will be responsible for the balance of the payment due unless the accommodation is re-let.
6. Tenure is from 3pm on day of arrival until no later than 10am on day of departure.
7. Smoking is not permitted in the cottage.
8. Deposit of 25% with booking, balance due 4 weeks before start of holiday. A booking is complete when you receive the Confirmation of Booking Form. Deposits are not refundable.
9. Out of consideration to others, visitors must ensure that there is not an unreasonable amount of noise at any time, and no external audible noise between the hours of 11pm and 7am.
10. Dogs must be kept under strict control and not left unattended. Dogs are not allowed on beds or furniture.
Access + Mobility
The Cottage is full of attractive character features, including exposed beams. It has some low doorways and irregular stairs. If you have any mobility or disability issues, we are happy to discuss this further, should you wish.